Version updated to 30/05/2018
POLICY OF PRIVACY
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
Company Name: MIDEGASA, S.A.
Address: Industrialdea Asteasu, Naves 102-103 20159 Asteasu (Gipuzkoa)
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will be used for the general purpose of managing and administering purchase and sale offers relating to MIDEGASA’s main activity and specifically to:
- Manage and administer the offers for the purchase and sale of the products marketed by MIDEGASA.
- Respond to requests for information made by the customer, potential customer or supplier.
- Communicate with users of the website in response to requests, comments and questions you make through the contact forms on our website (including emails, phone calls, etc.).
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described above unless required to do so by law or as required by law.
HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
MIDEGASA obtains the data from the following sources:
- The information you provide to us when you request information, you contract and maintain products and/or services with us, both directly and indirectly. Some examples are: through inquiries, requests for quotations, purchase orders.
- Open sources of information. such as journals and newsletters, public registers, Public Administration resolutions, telephone directories, lists of persons belonging to professional bodies, sectoral lists in which the data have been published, lists for fraud prevention, social networks on the Internet, and third-party companies to which you have given the consent.
In particular, the data we will process include the following categories: data of a identifying nature and commercial information.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA?
Your personal data will be blocked when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, and will remain at the exclusive disposal of the Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations, in particular the data protection authorities, for the purpose of dealing with possible liabilities arising from the processing, during the period of limitation of these. Once this deadline has been met, MIDEGASA will delete your data.
MIDEGASA will communicate your personal data exclusively to
1- Competent public bodies. Tax Agency, Judges and Courts, when MIDEGASA has the legal obligation to provide them.
2- MIDEGASA has the collaboration of some third party service providers who have access to your personal data and who process the data in the name and on behalf of MIDEGASA as a consequence of their services.
THESE ARE YOUR RIGHTS
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her is processed at MIDEGASA. In particular, you may exercise the following rights before MIDEGASA:
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about his/her personal data subject to processing.
- Right of rectification: this allows for the correction of errors, the modification of data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete and guarantees the accuracy of the information processed.
- Right of deletion: allows you to request the deletion of the data being processed when they are no longer needed.
- Right of objection: right of the interested party not to have his/her personal data processed or to have them stopped, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked for the corresponding period of time as long as the legal obligations persist.
- Right to object to the sending of advertising: The interested parties may object to the sending of commercial communications by MIDEGASA. In that case you may revoke your consent to receive such notifications at any time by using the mechanism
- implemented to that effect in the same, or by sending a letter with the subject “Baja” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, data subjects may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
- Portability of the data: interested parties may request to receive the data that concerns them and that they have provided to us or that – whenever technically possible – we send to another data controller of their choice, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading.
- The right not to be the subject of individual automated decisions (including profiling): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing which produces effects or significantly affects.
- Possibility of withdrawing consent: Likewise, the interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given at the time of providing us with their data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please send us a letter with all your details, including your ID to: Industrialdea Asteasu, Naves 102-103
20159 Asteasu (Gipuzkoa) or by email to email@example.com
Possibility of making a complaint to the Control Authority: MIDEGASA also informs you of your right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.